Nestle Customer Service
- +4 121 924 2111
- (800) 637-8536
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
Nestle was established by a pharmacist Henri Nestle in 1860 who developed peep for babies who couldn't nurse. It is the largest manufacturer of foodstuff in the world. The company provides a huge selection of products such as infant foods, candies, sweets, and healthcare nutrition, pet food, frozen and refrigerated foods. Nestle has more than 8000 trademarks of foodstuff, 456 factories and industrial organizations in 84 countries. Companies goods in the markets is represented by following brands: NESCAFE, TASTER'S CHOICE, AL MANHAL, OZARK, HEPAR, FRISCO, CAMY, SAVORY and more. The online resource also provides it customers with recipes in different categories, baking tips, behind-the-scenes cooking info, food trends, and more.
Nestle is ranked 98 out of 755 in Food Manufacturers category
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Nestle to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Dallas, Texas, United States
- Epsom, New Hampshire, United States
- Overland Park, Kansas, United States
- Eastbourne, East Sussex, United Kingdom
- Stockport, Stockport, United Kingdom
- Norwich, Norfolk, United Kingdom
- Schaumburg, Illinois, United States
- Birmingham, Birmingham, United Kingdom
- North York, Ontario, Canada