On January 23 , 2017, me and a co-worker delivered to Nestle and were called a racial slur by a Nestle employee.He called us *** and said we were late with our delivery.

He said his drivers should have been at their first stop already. He also said for us to get prepared to get our *** chewed out. I reported the issue to my supervisor and he called and spoke with Nestles HR office. I spoke with an HR representative and told her I would like for him to be terminated and I would like for Nestle to be held accountable for their employees.

In a letter I gave my supervisor and asked her to share with Nestle, I said I would like disciplinary action taken. I would also like to be made whole since this whole ordeal has caused an interruption and unnecessary stress. Being a diabetic, it has also impacted my health. Please contact me at 816-996-1671, my name is JaiBree Moore.

If I do not hear from someone soon regarding this issue, I will be contacting an attorney and the media.My boss advised me to try to resolve the issue with the company instead of contacting the media.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Being discriminated against.

Had an Experience with Nestle?

Comments