1.1

I am a longtime and frequent customer of Nestle but not any more!The company has demonstrated poor quality and customer service, causing me to not buy their products any longer.

In sequence, here's what happened: 1. Bought bags of Raisinettes on a buy one get one free basis. As soon as I opened the bags I know why they were discounted so much. The freshness seal was defective - popped right open upon cutting off the tear strip - and the product was hard and stale.

2. I called the company to replace it. They sent out coupons but they were the wrong ones and I had difficulty scanning them for redemption. Three store employees also had difficulty and I was told that the coupons from Nestle were defective.

When I called Nestle and gave the case ID numbers from the coupons, I was told they were the wrong coupons sent to me, they would send me others, and that I should send back the defective ones. I found it "cold" that they would even want the other ones back. I plan to simply dump them. I now have to wait additional time to get the right coupons I should have got in the first place if the job was done properly.

3. I had a callback scheduled for a specific date and time to speak to a supervisor about the poor product, and now the poor service. The call never came despite several confirmations with the phone rep that it would. 4.

I called back and was repeatedly put on hold to speak to a manager, or the manager's boss. I believe I was stonewalled, because of the embarrassingly poor performance of Nestle per the above. Nestle wasted my time. I regret buying their stale products, and dealing with the company and its shabby service.

Hershey's and Mars would be happy to know that I will now buy their products instead. I find Nestle's quality and service disgraceful. Their products are also overpriced, and I truly believe that instead of tossing out their defective bags of Raisinettes as they should have been, they sold them at a big discount to an equally unscrupulous retailer who put them on buy one get one free knowing the product was stale. I want to deal with reputable companies and won't be patronizing that retailer again, either, to which I made a similar complaint.

Everyone lost in this equation.

Thanks, Nestle - for nothing!See ya!

Review about: Nestle Raisinettes Raisins.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Poor quality, Stale product, Defective packaging, Poor customer service, Inability to call customer on date and time they specified.

Had an Experience with Nestle?

Comments